深圳英语翻译:微信必备术语

深圳英语翻译:微信必备术语

1.把某人拉到微信群:invite someone into a WeChat group

2.把某人的微信名片转给我:Please forward me someone’s contact card

3.互加微信:add each other on WeChat

4.二维码:QR code 

5.你扫我还是我扫你: You scan me or I scan you?


6.抢红包:Grab red packets/envelops

7.拉黑某人:block somebody

8.发个表情:send an emoji

9.有人@我:Somebody gave me a mention 

10.私聊我:Side-text me


11.关注我的公众号:follow my WeChat official account 

12.分享文章到朋友圈:share an article on Moments

13.请给我点个“在看”Please give me a WOW. 

14.微信 WeChat

比如:我能加你微信吗?Could I have your WeChat?

15.添加好友 Add

16.好友申请 friend request

17.接受(accept)了请求之后,为了方便记忆我们都会改一下备注名(alias)

例子:她把群昵称改了。She changed the alias.

18.发一个表情 Send a sticker

19.聊天记录chat history

20.有人@你 You were mentioned

21.朋友圈 moments


状态 status n.

更新 update n. v.

发朋友圈 post something on Moments 

Do you like to post something on Moments?

你喜欢发朋友圈吗?


His status updates are all over my moments.

他发的状态把我的朋友圈刷屏了。

share someone's moments / share something on moments

转发朋友圈


My friend likes to share her moments.

我朋友喜欢转发朋友圈。


有的时候太烦这种人了,干脆

block somebody 拉黑

shield sb. 屏蔽


I had no choice but to block her.

没辙,我只能拉黑她。


公众号 official accounts

其实老外口语习惯用 public accounts。

还有 subscriptions 也是官方翻译,是订阅号的意思。


关注 follow

取关 unfollow


I unfollowed that official account.

我取关了那个公众号。


“点赞”有两种表达:

give ... a like / thumb-up


I'll give that a like.

我要去给那点个赞。


I'll give him a thumb-up.

我要给他点个赞。


Hit the like button

点击点赞按钮


Please hit the like button if you learn something.

如果你学到了东西,别忘了点击点赞按钮。


Comment 评论

How do you comment?

你对此有何评论?


----更多表达

把某人拉到微信群:invite someone into a WeChat group

把某人的微信名片转给我:please forward me someone’s contact card

互加微信:add each other on WeChat

你扫我还是我扫你: You scan me or I scan you? 

分享文章到朋友圈:share an article on Moments

请给我点个“在看” :Please give me a WOW.

抢红包:grab red packets/envelops

有人@我:somebody gave me a mention

私聊我:side-text me

深圳英语翻译:微信必备术语

上一条:中文合同翻译成英文什么软件好下一条:死亡证书翻译

百搜不如一问,翻译从沟通开始!

我们视口碑如生命,客户满意率百分之99